I've been on the speaking circuit lately, with three(!) appearances at one conference in early August (about data centres); another in Brisbane later in the month (about workplace design and technology); and last week a breakfast seminar circuit for the
Green Building Council of Australia in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney (on "green" offices) followed by a boardroom lunch presentation (on workplace technology).
In Brisbane I dined with a local colleague at the historic
Breakfast Creek Hotel, where they still serve "one off the wood" - beer from a wooden barrel specially brewed for the pub by whoever owns Four X (i.e. XXXX) these days.
I arrived in Melbourne on a sultry evening that had the locals out in force enjoying their city (and why not). Coincidentally, Toby turned out to be in town on the same day and we managed to hook up for a drink at the aptly named
Gin Palace (G&T of course).
 |
| Melbourne at its best |
 |
| Southgate to Crown complex |
 |
| Street Art |
 |
| With Toby at Gin Palace |
No comments:
Post a Comment